At Monahans our considerable experience in the sector, together with the accumulated experience of our colleagues across the UK, means we are well positioned to advise you on a diverse range of areas from accounting and audit to tax, including Research and Development Tax Relief, Capital Reliefs and Patent Box.
We facilitate local initiatives in the sector and through our partnership with MHA, we lobby the Government on behalf of the sector regarding issues that affect the growth potential of manufacturers and engineers. Our strong links with MAS, UKTI, IMechE and other stakeholders such as the SWLEPs and the banks means that we can help clients by signposting such things as funding, grants and training opportunities.
How we can help:
We have a large number of clients in the sector ranging from small to large manufacturers, as well as importers of manufactured goods.. We have the knowledge and expertise to ensure the advice we give you is proactive and timely enabling you to focus on taking the business forward in such areas as:
- Tax planning and corporate restructuring
- Understanding and claiming Research & Development Tax Credits
- Understanding and profiting from the Patent Box scheme
- Assisting with routes to finance through our large network of bankers, invoice financers, grant makers etc
- Helping you to develop an export strategy
- Minimising risk from pricing and supply fluctuations
- Optimise stock control
- Make important investment decisions
- Planning for mergers and acquisitions or disposals
- Corporate finance advice, including strategic acquisitions
- Managing cash flow through interest and exchange rate fluctuation
- Helping you trade abroad through our network of global associates as members of Baker Tilly International