We are seeking an experience Business Services Manager
By Lindsey Wilkins Posted 28 November 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Trowbridge office for an experienced Manager to lead the Trowbridge Compliance Centre.
The Business Services Manager is a new vacancy offering the opportunity for an experienced Manager to assist in the further development of the Compliance Centre, whilst working for a successful organisation with a strong, open, supportive and team focussed culture. The firm has 8 offices situated in Wiltshire and Somerset.
The successful candidate will manage all day-to-day activity in the department and be expected to:
• Manage a portfolio of clients, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies dealing with specific queries or problems
• Ensure client expectations are managed by the effective scheduling of work within the department
• Delegating client compliance work as appropriate, ensuring that employees have the appropriate skills and knowledge to complete the tasks
• Provide feedback and direction to members of the department
• Manage all performance issues as necessary
• Work closely with the Audit Manager in the smooth-running of the department
We are looking for a qualified candidate with excellent organisation, communication and people skills. A sound technical ability is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and be flexible.
Please contact Lindsey Wilkins on 01793 818300 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively email us at email@example.com