MHA Monahans understand the changing and complex issues faced by charities and not for profit organisations including academy schools. We have the experience and expertise to meet your needs.
We will offer guidance on:
- Accounts preparation in accordance with the charity SORP
- Assurance services – audit and independent examination
- Management accounts
- Advice on Internal control procedures and risk management
- Reserves policy and accounting for separate funds
- Setting up a new organisation: regulatory, taxation, and governance issues
- Taxation generally including VAT, maximising income through gift aid and charitable trading.
- Employment issues, the engagement of workers and working with volunteers
Our expert team work with a range of local and national charities and not-for-profit organisations, we can help you find the right solution for you.
We can also help you with:
- Lottery applications
- Local, National and European grants
- Trustees’ induction training
- Code for Good Governance
- Pensions and other employment matters
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations