Warehouse business for sale

Annual turnover in excess of £500,000 p.a. West Midlands

Ref: MHA208

Fully operational warehouse with ongoing contracts and experienced staff.

Freehold warehouse located in a West Midlands market town close to the junction of a number of major A roads. Situated on a   1 ¾ acre plot, it benefits from 50,000 sq. ft. of floor space with 80% of the area having racking, whilst the remaining 20% consists of a self-stacking and picking area. The property has an eaves height of 30 ft and a clear span of 110 ft. There is mezzanine flooring in two areas of the building and a large office space. The warehouse is well equipped, having 4 high lift reach trucks, a gas fork lift and 2 electric pallet trucks. Energy costs are minimal due to solar power and LED lighting.

The business currently benefits from two significant contracts which are producing income of between £10,000 to £12,000 per week (inc VAT). One contract is for a 12 month term, whilst the other which has been ongoing for over 8 years has a six month notice period.

The warehouse has 4 full time staff and operating overheads (including staff wages, rates, water, insurance and electricity) are around £5,000 per week.


Register an Interest in this Business

Calculate Your Business Value

Click to calculate your business value

Client testimonial

We were keen to secure the support of advisers we knew and trusted, understood owner managed businesses, and critically who knew the Agency when launching into the transaction process. MHA Monahans has been Design Bridge’s auditor for many years and combined forces seamlessly with MHA MacIntyre Hudson’s transactions team. Together they really grasped the detail of the transaction and provided invaluable support and advice to assist the shareholders to maximise deal value, along side our legal team at Humphries Kirk and our lead advisory team at Lazard & Co.

Mike Hawkins, Group FD, Design Bridge Ltd