Following regulatory changes in 2014, properly accredited accountancy firms are now permitted to act in cases of non-contentious probate and MHA Monahans has recently become licenced to provide this service*.
Our longstanding expertise in taxation puts us in a good position to make this difficult process as painless as possible. As your trusted advisors, we can help you through this difficult time, working to minimise your tax liabilities and finalise estate accounts. We’re on hand to help you navigate your way through this stressful and unfamiliar time.
Our services support the entire probate process including:
• Acting as executor or supporting the executors as appropriate
• Establishing the value of the estate
• Preparing the application for Grant of Probate
• Calling in assets and holding them securely before distribution to the beneficiaries
• Assistance with calculating and reporting tax liabilities to HMRC
• Providing advice in administering the estate in the most tax efficient way possible
• Preparation of final estate accounts
Our experience in advising on tax issues and our competitive fee structure ensures you receive a quick and efficient service from an expert team.
For more information on our Probate service, please ontact James on 01225 785520 or send him an email.
* MHA Monahans is licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry out the reserved legal activity of non-contentious probate in England and Wales. Details of our probate accreditation can be viewed at icaew.com/probate under reference number C008718763.