I am a Business Services Manager, based in the Taunton office. My main role within the firm is to undertake accounting and tax compliance work for GP practices and their individual partners.
I have 8 years' experience in practice, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2017. I have worked with a variety of clients, and have had exposure to the following areas of the business:-
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships, trusts and limited companies.
- Consolidation of group companies.
- Auditing of SMEs.
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies.
- Book-keeping, forecasting, and VAT returns.
- Preparation of superannuation pension certificates.
Due to my broad knowledge base, I have a good understanding of the accounting needs a business may have.
My spare time is mostly spent playing hockey, cycling, and other sports. I also volunteer as Treasurer for the local Explorer Scout Group.
- Personal Tax
- GP Practices