I am a Private Client Tax Consultant, based at our Swindon office. My role is to provide UK tax advice to Monahans’s personal and trust clients on a variety of tax issues.
I joined MHA Monahan’s as a tax consultant in 2021. My prior experience has involved five years of working in the Private Client Tax Department of a top ten international firm in personal tax compliance for high net worth individuals. I trained and qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor after graduating from Cardiff University with a degree in Mathematics and its Applications.
I am passionate about supporting others, helping them to overcome their challenges and achieve their goals.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family, playing in orchestras and gardening.
- Personal Tax and Trust Tax
- Estate Planning and Inheritance Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Residence and Domicile
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Complex and technical investigations
- Professional Partnerships
- Landed Estates and agricultural clients.