I joined Monahans Wealth Management in 2011 after relocating from Devon where I worked for a financial advice firm for 9 years.
I am a member and Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute and qualified as a Chartered Financial Planner in 2009.
As well as the general running of the business, my role involves working with clients to deliver professional and independent financial advice which is tailored to their specific requirements. Every client scenario is different and therefore requires a unique solution which makes the job both interesting and rewarding.
My qualifications and experience cover all aspects of Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
- Investment Planning
- Managing Wealth via the use of Trusts
- Inheritance tax mitigation
- Wealth protection via the use of insurance policies or investment-based solutions
- Advise on Lifetime Allowance issues
- Defined Benefit Pension Transfers
- Pension consolidation
- Retirement income planning