Monahans has worked towards complying with Priority 1 and where possible Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels or higher.
Downloading PDF documents
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for PDFs.
View Flash content
Macromedia Flash Reader must be installed to view our Flash content – such as the section animations.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
Internet Explorer 11.0+
Mozilla Firefox 60.0+
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre where you can also:
- Obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
- Obtain a copy of the text only Lynx browser
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com