We know that all employees need to be paid accurately and on time
Our payroll specialists process the payroll for in excess of 750 payroll clients, ranging from one/two-person Director payrolls, to companies with over 500 staff.
We are a BACS Approved Payroll Bureau. This facility enables us to make payment of salaries to employees; send PAYE and National Insurance contributions to H M Revenue & Customs; submit pension contributions to Pension companies; and send other deductions such as AEO (Attachment of Earnings Orders) to the relevant authority.
We offer clients a wide range of payroll services using our system:
- Safe and secure environment for GDPR sensitive information, including a secure portal for payroll documents
- Weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, bi-annual or Annual payroll runs
- Payment of salaries, PAYE and NI and Pension by BACS
- Payslips, P45’s and monthly PAYE advice schedules
- E-Payslips – Electronic Payslip functionality, including Payslips, P60s & P45s readily available and more secure than paper payslips
- Full RTI reporting each pay period
- Full Auto Enrolment reporting
- Registering of basic pension schemes (NEST/Peoples Pension)
- Direct reporting to all major pension scheme providers for Auto Enrolment
- Completion of declaration of Compliance to The Pension Regulator
- End of Year data for H M Revenue & Customs and the Department for Work and Pensions, together with forms P60 for employees
- Import payroll information directly into our software
- CIS service - We can provide contractors with payslips, and report directly on CIS to HMRC for clients.
- Holiday Schemes: The ability to record accrued holiday, pay holiday and reduce the balances
- Service is backed up by comprehensive reporting, managing RTI and auto enrolment requirements and regular payroll updates.
Benefits to clients and payroll managers
- Cost effective and secure service
- Peace of mind – payroll run in a secure environment, and not having to keep up with ever increasing complexity of payroll and pensions
- Accurate and timely processing
- Dedicated support and friendly advice.
Our payroll services extends from basic reporting of salaries and PAYE/NIC contributions for smaller companies and, as payrolls become larger and more complex, we can arrange to directly import payroll files in our payroll system for ease of use.
This efficient and easy to use process ensures payroll data is uploaded on a timely basis, and offers peace of mind that the payroll information added is complete and correct.
Read out latest Payroll update for 2023 here.
To discuss payroll services, please contact us on 01793 818300