Fantastic Human Resources (HR) support can drive business performance, by getting the most out of your greatest resource: your people.
Our human resources consultants provide tailored and cost-effective HR services and support for small to medium sized businesses, providing HR assistance, commercial and practical solutions for all your people challenges and support in the delivery of your business strategy.
How do we do this?
- By developing your policies and procedures to meet legislative and business needs whilst remaining flexible
- By providing benchmarking support, ensuring that your salary and benefits budget remains competitive
- By helping you to improve employee performance through development, coaching, appraisal/review and, where necessary, managing under-performers to achieve your standards or out of the organisation
- By communicating and engaging with employees, keeping them updated, understanding their perception and developing improved ways of working
- By providing information to assist in managing turnover, sickness absence, and employment costs, working with you to identify improvement opportunities
Monahans HR consultantswill work with you to establish a people management framework, that is legally compliant and meets the needs of your organisation, as well as providing commercially focused support and advice in dealing with matters as they arise throughout the employment life cycle.
What are our services?
Our HR consultants can support you with day to day operations HR services – just like a dedicated HR consultancy firm – such as provision of employment contracts, HR policies, letter and form templates, as well as advice around Performance Management, Absence Management and Employee Relations (D&G). We can also support with HR Strategic Projects, such as organisational change, restructuring, redundancies and TUPE, as well as end to end Recruitment support services.
Who are we?Our team of experts has over 50 years' experience within all aspects of HR, for both operational management and strategic planning. This has been gained from a variety of businesses in different sectors, including professional services, manufacturing, retail, technology, financial, communications, etc.
What is our approach?We take a personal approach in getting to know your business, which is essential in providing you with the most appropriate and commercially sensitive advice and support.
Why choose us to help your business?We care! We believe passionately about getting the best out of your people to make a real difference to the performance and results of your business.