I am based in MHA Monahans Swindon office, and assist Steve Elliott, our Business Recovery and Insolvency Partner.
As a Case Manager I deal with personal and corporate matters, for both solvent and insolvent clients.
I joined MHA Monahans in 1999 as a case manager. I have extensive experience in helping clients with all aspects of personal and corporate recovery.
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA)
- Creditors' Voluntary Liquidations (CVL)
- Members' (Solvent) Voluntary Liquidations (MVL)
- Directors' Disqualification
- Employee Claims
- Creditor Claims